
Picture-of-the-day :
A candid shot taken by my
HT using the visualizer! :)
In an extremely fucked tup mood
this morning, woke up late, weather
sucked and I missed my usual train.
Hates it when I'm late because it simply
implies that I've got to cut back on some
of my daily routine in order not to be late
for school. For instance, wear badge and
skirt at the same time, slip into my shoes
and carry my bag at the same time. Now
you know why I rock in multi-tasking. :D
While training home earlier on, a cute lower
secondary boy from CTSS came and squeezed
beside me, to lean on the glass panel near the
sliding door. Remember how I once blogged
about hating people trying to act small and pally
with me to the extent that they wanna share a
little space on the MRT together?
Surprisingly, I wasn't pissed with the boy, I think
its because we're both small (okay lah, I'm not small
but let me think I am can) and so, the space could
just fit the both of us nicely. Evidence of self being
generous to share my glass panel spot on the MRT
okay. Don't always say I'm rude to glare at people
when they try to squeeze in. I wouldn't mind if they
are small, but problem is they're not. They should
just try to stop acting small man.
Okay, I'm seriously tired right now. Note that my
being goes haywire when I have inadequate hours
of sleep. I'll DEFINITELY show a fucked tup face
and I'll blame the entire world for every single thing
because my brain's not functioning, I can't be rational.
Actually, I'm always showing my fucked tup face uh.
Lol, see, am I even making sense? Effing off now, jya.